Pinnacle Solutions won the Computer Based Instructional Design II (CBID II) contract from the U.S. Army’s Program Executive Office Simulation, Training and Instrumentation (PEO STRI). The five-year contract is worth approximately $60 million – and Pinnacle will work with subcontractors CSRA, SimiGon and SDI.
The purpose of the CBID II contract is to provide U.S. Army Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training and Instrumentation (PEO STRI) customers with a range of training services and products related to computer-based training. Task orders can be issued for any of the following all-inclusive services and products –
- Organic (Embedded) Trainers.
- Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI) Services and Products.
- Desk Top Trainers (DTT) Products including:
- Operator and Procedure DTTs.
- Operational Flight and Weapons System DTTs.
- Tactical Team DTTs.
- Mission and Tactics DTTs.
- Maintenance DTTs.
- Part Task DTTs.